Director, Customer Support Europe
|学歴 Degree||使用言語 English|
What will your job look like?
As Director, Customer Support Europe you will be a key member of the Customer Support Management team at SPTS Technologies Ltd..
The position requires an experienced individual with a proven record in customer management including experience I&W management, strategy planning and execution and maintaining and developing critical customer relationships in a technical setting. Experience in change management, continuous improvement and cultural development as well as exposure to the semiconductor capital equipment market would be a distinct advantage for this role.
The position will be based from either SPTS Central Europe or SPTS Newport. Travel of up to 50% of the time will be required to carry out the role.
Key areas of responsibility as part of this role include but are not limited to:
- Management of the European Customer Support team – Field Service, Applications and SSU sales.
- Leading sales and business development activities to expand the business portfolio and revenue streams
- Developing and maintaining critical customer relationships
- Directing strategic planning and implementation of the field organisation
- Ensure demand / capacity resource balance is maintained to optimise the business
- Direct the team to review and continuously improve current operational processes, procedures and documentation with a view to improving overall customer satisfaction
- Support the cultural and skill development of the management team and organization
- Financial planning and reporting
- Lead all functional areas to achieve KPI goals and objectives
- Lead and develop talent as required to meet organization needs
- Formulate business strategy for growth and profit
- Exceed the current level of customer satisfaction on an annual basis
- Direct functions and performance to meet agreed customer deliverables
What will you need to succeed?
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline or significant relevant technical/business management experience.
- Managing a regional Customer Support organisation at a senior manager/director level for a significant period of time
- Relevant experience and proven record of accomplishment in a similar position and function.
- Background in the semiconductor capital equipment market would be an advantage.
- Sales experience in a business development mode
- Demonstrated success in running a fully functional business
- Successful development and implementation of organisational growth strategies
Key Skills & Attributes
- People and team management and development
- Goal oriented
- Strong communicator
- Customer relationship building
- General knowledge of the semiconductor industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all business support functions
- Customer account and management skills.