|学歴 HNC/HND in Electrical or Electronics discipline or similar approrpriate subject with appropriate industrial experience||使用言語 English|
What will your job look like
To write and deliver training courses for new SPTS process tools to enable the most effective and efficient use of SPTS process tools both at customer sites and at SPTS.
To develop improved training methods to improve the capability of the workforce and upgrade the training area
- Write technical training courses for SPTS and customers for all current and future SPTS tools and to maintain training courses as the products develop.
- Deliver the above training courses. This will take place at both SPTS and customer sites worldwide on occasions.
- Develop the appropriate documentation to support the training courses in conjunction with Tech Pubs and Engineering.
- To help develop the SPTS training strategy with the Customer Support Manager.
- Develop the SPTS training suite and keep the training tools in a representative state to deliver effective training.
- To develop suitable and effective training practices.
- Such other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time with respect to the training role.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communicator and educator:
- With all levels of SPTS staff
- With customers’ staff of all levels of competence
- Positive attitude.
- Self motivated with an investigative mind.
- Ability to absorb large amounts of information and distil the relevant parts.
- Ability to answer technical questions clearly and accurately
- Self critical and self improving.
- A flexible approach to working may be required from time to time
What you will need to succeed
- HNC / HND in an Electrical or Electronics discipline (or similar appropriate subject) with appropriate industrial experience.
- A familiarity with PLC control is desirable or alternatively a good background in machine control.
- Candidate will ideally have a vacuum, semiconductor equipment or manufacturing background.