|Education B.Sc in Electronics or Engineering||Experience 2||Language Chinese / English|
What will your job look like
As a QA Engineer you will be part of the CAM QA team located in the subsidiaries. You will report to the CAM/QA Supervisor in the Pacific.
You will participate in the release process of new SW versions (major, minor, service pack), by taking active part in evaluating version quality.
What you will need to succeed
- At least 3 years experience in PCB CAM market - CAM/Engineering operator minimum, CAM/Engineering supervisor/Manager - advantage
- 1-year experience and knowledge in scripts writing - Advantage
- Good English: writing and verbal – Mandatory
Essential job functions\must physically be able to:
- Testing products, as will be defined by the QA team leader or Management
- Report testing status
- Create and maintain documents, work environments, data and tools
- Preview versions feedback
- Participant in alpha and beta tests at customer sites