IT Service Desk Technician
|Education Degree level in an IT related subject||Language English|
What will your job look like?
Offer first and second line IT support and technical assistance to a global user-base.
- Monitor, maintain and complete Service Desk tickets.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose general IT problems.
- Image, configure and issue new PCs.
- Work closely with IT equipment suppliers.
What you will need to succeed?
Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Focussed on delivering a successful outcome.
- Flexibility towards core working hours to ensure support to global users.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum degree level in an IT related subject is preferable.
- Experience of working in a busy IT help desk environment.
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow (training can be provided).