|Education Degree||Language English|
What will your job look like
You will be developing and maintaining in-house business applications and solutions.
- Maintains and develops in-house legacy systems
- Maintains and develops new applications and solutions
- Provides 3rd level support for in-house business applications
- Requirement gathers for new developments
- Supports and works within SPTS defined processes and standards
- Manages full SDLC for developments
What you will need to succeed
Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Solution focused
- Genuine passion for software development, IT & technology
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to actively contribute to the design and development process.
- Good customer service skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Focussed on delivering a successful outcome.
- Flexibility towards core working hours to ensure support to global users.
- Application and functionality focussed approach
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum degree level in an IT related subject is preferable.
- Good web and general development skills particularly: Angular, C#, SQL Server, Microsoft based development stack
- SharePoint development and/or configuration experience an advantage.
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Experience of requirements gathering and working with full SDLC
- Classic ASP useful but not essential
- Any ERP related experience would be useful.
- Good Microsoft office skills