|교육 B.Sc in Electronics or Engineering||근무 기간 5||언어 요청 Chinese / English|
What will your job look like
Through professional selling activities and effective and efficient execution of sales strategies to achieve and exceed country sales targets, country objectives and market shares in the assigned territories. Achieve highest customer satisfaction together with customer support and sales support teams.
What you will need to succeed
- University graduate in Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in capital equipment industry is preferred.
- Good business acumen
- Proven track record of sales experience in supported country
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- High level of verbal and written communication skills in both English and local language.
- Self-motivated, analytical, tactful with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skill
- Excellent account management skill
- A team player
- Domestic and overseas travels are required
Essential job functions
- Practice Orbotech core value behavior; customer focused and competitive mindset (ownership, pro-activeness, take one step in advance) and be a role model to other employees.
- Be fully responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets through professional execution of sales and account management strategies;
- Act as an expert in customer’s business so that bring the thought leadership to customer that allow customer to grow further by recommending proper company product portfolios / solutions
- Generate sales opportunities by assisting customer in acquiring a vision for “unknown gains”
- Identify and manage sales opportunities based on analysis of customers' needs and technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Develop new accounts and new sales;
- Select the competitive strategy based on thorough analysis of competitors on solution, strength and weakness.
- Create the value proposition to customer based on review and analysis of benefit, cost and value company can deliver
- Negotiate with customers on all commercial terms according to company guideline independently
- Fully responsible for the selling cycle from assessing, prioritizing selected accounts to initiate creating demand, sales forecast planning and analysis, customer presentation, preparing configuration charts, quotations and proposals, to closing deals and following up with P.O./L.C and acceptance.
- Have an overall responsibility for the customers’ business with Orbotech [both Sales & Support] and work with the different stakeholders within the company in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in sales & marketing activities, trade show; read related publications in order to obtain information about market condition and business trend and industry development, keep management updated
- Professional handling of paperwork and administrative activities in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the company operational efficiency and Excellency by identifying and participating in improvement projects.