What we believe in
Commitment to partnership
Building partnerships with our customers, working together to understand and meet their needs
Developing, delivering and implementing innovative high-quality service solutions, processes and products
Ensuring Orbotech’s unique experience and expertise is available to our customers, enabling them to reduce ramp-up time, optimize manufacturing conditions and increase yields
Performance and efficiency
Delivering service solutions and products in a timely, systematic and proactive way
Working together, across borders and boundaries to support the customer needs
The FPD Customer Services organization offers a diverse range of services and solutions that are specifically geared to the needs of FPD manufacturers.
We provide expertise and support for every customer need, and for every stage of the equipment life cycle and production process, from ramp-up to mass production.
Equipment Installation & Integration
We lead each equipment installation project, from pre-installation through to customer acceptance.
Project management stages include:
- Pre-installation meetings with the customer to plan and finalize installation specifications and process
- Continuous assessment of customer requirements against the solution in development
- Equipment installation, calibration and integration into the production line by our experienced, professional local and expert teams
Support Center and Onsite Services
Following equipment installation, we continue to maintain all aspects
of our system’s performance at the facility.
- Our technical, application and process experts are only a phone call away. They will answer any question and provide tips to ensure the optimal operation of the equipment
- Local support engineers and specialists offer on-site support to maintain maximum operational efficiency and minimize potential downtime
Flexible support contracts are available that enable customers to choose the right service mode for their needs.
Global Logistics Infrastructure
We work hand in hand with Orbotech’s global logistics infrastructure and its extensive network of local logistics hubs located near the customer sites.
- Fast delivery of replacement parts and consumables,with minimal disruptions in equipment operation
Technical Management and Equipment Enhancement Services
Our technical management team and local equipment experts serve as a link between Orbotech’s R&D and the customers.
- Constant assessment of the changes in the market and FPD manufacturing technologies
- Developing equipment enhancement solutions that effectively upgrade existing systems to deal with changing production requirements
- Developing new solutions to meet future FPD manufacturing trends
- Consulting services to help customers get the maximum out of their equipment
- Value-added packages that include regular software version releases, and hardware and customization upgrades
We believe that knowledge is critical for performance enhancement.
Our knowledge programs, up-to-date documentation, and best practice procedures provide our customers with the knowledge and skills required for optimal setup, efficient operation and correct equipment maintenance.
A wide variety of training courses and programs is available, for:
- Different products and tasks
- Different levels of expertise, from basic training to advanced high level programs
- Different audiences such as operators, safety officers, site supervisors, maintenance engineers, process engineers, etc.