AlN PVD for piezoMEMS Webinar - Dec 2016
Designers are starting to use Aluminum Nitride (AlN) and other piezo materials by physical vapor deposition (PVD) for a new range of high performance MEMS devices such as microphones, finger print sensors, energy harvesters, speakers and Si oscillators. This webinar examines how the success of deposition of AlN by PVD for the established RF BAW market has provided a roadmap to develop these new MEMS based applications. You will hear how new material requirements and film properties are being met with SPTS’s latest Sigma fxP PVD hardware and technologies.
- AlN markets, trends and drivers
- Requirements and process flow for PiezoMEMs applications
- SPTS Sigma fxP PVD technologies for AlN deposition in volume production
Who should attend?
This webinar will be of interest to:
- Semiconductor professionals involved in design, fabrication of RF and piezoMEMS devices
- Semiconductor Production Engineers responsible for optimizing yield and quality of RF and piezoMEMS devices
- Semiconductor Design Engineers
- Anyone wanting to learn more about the benefits of SPTS's PVD to improve quality of AlN deposition.