Plasma etching involves RF-excitation of a selected gas mixture to create a plasma with the right reactive species to etch any un-masked areas on the wafer surface. The reactions...
Available on a range of wafer handling platforms, SPTS supplies semiconductor wafer processing systems for volume production, R&D or pilot production environments. Served markets include Advanced Packaging, MEMS, LEDs, Power Semiconductors, and High Speed RF-ICs.
Technologies and Process Solutions offered include:
- Plasma Etch
- Plasma Dicing
- HF Release Etch
- XeF2 Release Etch
- Metal Deposition (PVD)
- Molecular Vapor Deposition (MVD)
- Thermal products
- Additive printing solutions
Single Wafer Platforms
SPTS's ICP, DRIE, PECVD, PVD and MOCVD modules are available on 3 wafer handling platforms:
- fxP® - 100 to 300mm wafer size. Supports Etch, PVD, PECVD, MOCVD and HF Release modules
- c2L® - 3" to 200mm wafer size. Supports Etch, PVD, PECVD, MOCVD and HF Release modules
- LPX - 3" to 200mm wafer size. Supports Etch & PECVD modules only