The Xactix® e2 is an ideal solution for those seeking a low cost, table-top R&D xenon difluoride etching system.
Key to successful research is process flexibility and the Xactix® e2™ provides the widest range of process options. Developed as the successor to the e1, the e2 retains ease of use, low cost of ownership and a small footprint, but adds additional options and even greater process flexibility.
- Low cost, easy to use, and reliable
- Great for working with small samples and wafers
- Includes the etch unit, PC with keyboard and mouse, flat panel display, pump, and manual
- New options to increase process flexibility
- Increased selectivity to SiN and SiO2
- Additional process gas can be added
- Pulsed and optional continuous flow etch processes
- Lower installation costs
- Easy field upgrades with options