MVD300 / MVD300E
Molecular Vapor Deposition (MVD®) is a highly reproducible vapor deposition alternative that is ideal for manufacturing applications.
Typical MEMS devices benefiting from MVD®) hydrophobic antistiction films include sensors, actuators, displays. RF switches, inkjets, and data storage devices. BioMEMS applications include wetting control in micro-fluidics (lab-on-a-chip, microplates), passivation on implantable devices — requiring biocompatible surface coatings, and devices requiring functionalized surface coatings (genome sequencing diagnostics).
MVD® is finding increasing use in production applications requiring moisture barriers, anti-corrosion coatings, or release layers for imprinting.
The MVD300® (and MVD300E with an EFEM) are designed for high performance, flexibility and reliability for the most demanding high volume manufacturing applications.
Features and Benefits
- Batch processing for high throughput and small footprint
- 200mm wafers (Pod loader or EFEM available)
- 300mm wafers (EFEM enabled)
- Singulated die on tape frames
- Components on trays
- Custom substrate fixturing available
- Superior Cost of Ownership – low consumption and efficient utilization of precursors
- Up to 4 Precursors
- Integrated plasma surface treatment and chamber clean capability
- Automated process sequence routines
- Extensive self-diagnostic and data logging capability
- Exceptional reliability
- MVD and ALD-capable