Field Service Engineer
|教育程度 B.Sc in Electronics or Engineering||工作經驗年資 5 years||語言需求 English|
What will your job look like
- Provide service support to customers encompassing system commissioning, system breakdown repairs and preventative maintenance support.
- Generate a close working relationship with the customers to enable the company to sell its product portfolio.
- Provide feedback enabling the pro-active identification of product and business process improvements.
- Provide timely completion of all field reports.
- Other duties as required.
What you will need to succeed
You must possess 5 years experience as a Field Service Engineer within the semiconductor field or other capital equipment arena.
Candidates should have a solid background in electronics, RF theory, mechanical engineering, vacuum technology and basic knowledge of plasma processing equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and diagnose RF, Pneumatic, Vacuum, Electronic (AC and DC), PLC, DeviceNet and Computer issues to the component level.
- Must have working knowledge of MS DOS, Win311, WinNT, Win XP, WinVista as well as MS Office products.
- Excellent communication and customer interfacing skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- An adaptable approach to working hours, locations and conditions.
- A flexible approach to work responsibilities, enabling both independent and team working.
- Ability to work alone or unsupervised for extended period of time, often in difficult conditions.
- A systematic and logical approach to problem solving.
- Must be able to travel extensively (up to 3 weeks or more per month) to support the customer base as required.
- Work autonomously
- Work in a product wafer fab clean room environment
Essential job functions\must physically be able to:
- Must be able to travel 80-90% to support the customer base as required
- Lift 50 lbs over head occasionally
- Lifting 50 lbs frequently
- Bend from the waist
- Lift items over head safely
- Work on hands and knees or on their back while servicing equipment
- Be able to bend and twist to gain access to service the equipment
- Read and interpret schematics
- Read and interpret signs, placards and manuals
- View the full color spectrum
- Be able to work standing at the system in up to 2 hour intervals
- Be able to perform a system chamber clean which requires the following:
- Remove all chamber components such as turbo pump, source parts, and electrode
- Perform a chamber clean with the use of scotchbrite to scrub the chamber walls
- Reassemble the cleaned chamber parts and achieve an acceptable chamber LUR