Plasma Dicing Webinar - May 2015
Plasma Dicing - Integrating for Production
Did you miss this webinar? This webinar was presented live on Wednesday 13th May 2015. To view the webinar, click here
The key to successful introduction of plasma dicing is how to integrate this front-end technology into the back-end process flow. This webinar will show how various schemes can be used to allow plasma dicing to enter the process flow as seamlessly as possible, whilst also introducing SPTS’s Mosaic production plasma dicing system and its range of capabilities.
- Dicing Approaches
- Use of DRIE for Die Singulation
- SPTS Plasma Dicing
- Results of SPTS Plasma Dicing
- Integration Aspects for Maximum Benefits
- Q & A
Who should attend?
This webinar will be of interest to:
- Semiconductor professionals involved in design, fabrication and/or packaging of semiconductor and MEMS devices
- Semiconductor Production Engineers responsible for optimizing yield and quality of semiconductor and MEMS devices
- Semiconductor Design Engineers
- Anyone wanting to learn more about the benefits of Plasma Dicing to improve yield and quality of semiconductor and MEMS devices.