Direct imaging for flex R2R
Orbotech Infinitum™ is a groundbreaking roll-to-roll direct imaging solution for mass production of flex PCBs. Developed from the ground up, the Orbotech Infinitum is driven by unique field-proven and newly developed technologies.
Orbotech's new Drum Direct Imaging (DDI) Technology™ enables ideal material handling and high-speed imaging, delivering extremely high yield and throughput for even the most delicate flex materials. Orbotech Infinitum™ leverages Orbotech's field-proven Large Scan Optics (LSO) Technology™ and MultiWave Laser Technology™ to ensure superior line quality, uniformity and accuracy as well as high compatibility with a wide range of resists and processes.
Orbotech Infinitum is an all-in-one, compact and closed innovative solution that ensures superior performance and optimal efficiency reducing the total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Ideal material handling, superior yield
- Innovative drum-based solution for ideal material handling
- Controlled low tension material movement prevents distortion
- Integrated automated cleaning mechanism eliminating particles
- Fast throughput, high capacity
- Continuous, unidirectional and constant drum rotation ensures maximum productivity
- High imaging efficiency with on-the-fly target recognition
- Maximized uptime with quick job and roll changeovers
- Outstanding imaging quality
- Super fine line structure and uniformity
- High registration accuracy enabled by advanced scaling
- Uniquely suitable for long (‘infinite’) frame jobs
- Compact, clean and user friendly
- Single, closed box with a minimal footprint
- Highly intuitive GUI