FAB Automation Engineer
|教育 B.Sc in Electronics or Engineering||工作经验年限 2||语言要求 Chinese / English|
What will your job look like
To design and implement FAB automation software according to technical specs via professional technical skills, assist to clarify the technical specs for customer and/or internal audiences, maintain the stability of FAB automation software and provides on-site or phone support to customer. Contribute together with customer support and sales support teams to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
What you will need to succeed
- University graduate on Electronics /Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 year experience in software development under windows
- Good at C++/C/Java/C# language, understand Object Oriented design
- Familiar with multi-thread, network and XML programming
- Knowledge in Unix is an advantage
- Experience in source code control, SVN preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, analytical, tactful with good interpersonal skills
- A team player
Essential job functions\must physically be able to:
- Maintain equipment according to Orbotech standard within China.
- Development of Automation SW for the FPD EQ
- Install and TS the automation SW on the FPD EQ in the FAB
- Analyze fix and communicate Automation SW problems in the FAB
- Co-work with R&D and CS team to maintain and stabilize the Automation SW
- Escalate technical issues which cannot be solved within 8 working hours to either Branch Product Line Manager or Branch Customer Support Manager.
- Provide on-site/phone support to customers.
- Provide Automation system handling training to customers.
- Implement FCO according to Orbotech standard.
- Provide pre-sales support to the branch sales force.